The beautiful, limited edition Defakto Stille Nacht has been created in cooperation with Designer and Artist Friederike Bellmann. Its matt, night-blue watch face carries finely hand-applied, airbrushed star constellations that make every watch a unique piece of art.
You can choose between Defakto’s one- or two-hand mechanism and thereby shape the time-conveying characteristics of the watch. This very flat watch can be built up for left- and right-handers. Whether constructed as one- or two-hand variants, Stille Nacht watches are part of a limited edition – only 50 pieces will be made in total.
Every Stille Nacht watch is individually numbered from 1/50 to 50/50, offers individual engraving options, and comes in Defakto’s handmade cardboard box to make it the perfect gift.
The one-handed version strongly influences its wearers perception of time and creates a soothing, decelerating effect. The watch features no indexes, allowing the intuition of the owner to take over.
The two-handed version can be read more exactly by the relative positions of the watch hands. To give it a calming touch the second is not represented by a specific hand.
In the dark, the larger fluorescent stars will begin to glow. The hands are not covered with Superluminova, thus giving the background the “starring role”, while the backlight ensures readability.
Due to the flat 6.6 mm watch case the Stille Nacht fits perfectly on a female wrist.
Defakto Stille Nacht in its accompanying handmade Defakto cardboard packaging
Defakto Stille Nacht specification
- Limited to a total of 50 pieces independent of configuration (one- or two-hand)
- Flat, two-piece stainless steel watchcase (316L), fine sandblasted, PVD-coated
- Massive, engraved, screw-down case back (316L) with running number 1/50 -50/50
- 40 mm x 46.8 mm x 6.6 mm, 44 g
- Ronda 712 movement, made in Switzerland
- Matt night-blue dial, without logo
- Hand-applied airbrushed starfields
- Larger stars fluorescent, Superluminova
- Ergonomic clasp with engraved Defakto logo
- Antireflective sapphire crystal
- German-made Defakto cowhide strap
- Water resistant to 5 atm
- Made in Pforzheim, Germany
Available at www.defakto-watches.com