250 Years Anniversary of Watch and Jewellery Industry Pforzheim
With the permission of Markgraf Karl Friedrich of Baden the watch maker Jean Francois Autran foundet in 1767 the first watch factory in an orphanage in Pforzheim.
For 250. birthday of the Watch and Jewellery Industry in Pforzheim we have manufactured a very special pilots watch, the
with remarkable highlights:
– Limited to only 50 pieces
– Historic, German hand wound movement
– Heat blued steel hands – in-house made by ICKLER
– New oldstyle pilot’s crown
– Special engravings in buckle, case and case back
The price is EUR 980 (including VAT), EUR 823,53 (without VAT) and can be ordered on ARCHIMEDE OnlineShop.